Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Graham just figured out to clap or "Pai Pai Sou" in Chinese. I can't remember when I started teaching him to clap but it's been a while now and come to think of it, we haven't practiced in a while. So I was really surprised when he started doing it!


As you can tell, he is really pleased with himself! I did realized that he had been practicing clapping for the past couple of days because I did notice him sort of rubbing his hands together. I thought that perhaps he just had some sort of itch on his hand and didn't think twice about it.
Well, an hour later, we had to show off his new talent to my sister/auntie Corina (we were in Minnesota at this time) and she took this video. And yes, Graham can "Shake! Shake! Shake!" too!


Well, we are back in Tulsa now and it's back to business as usual for Graham! :-)

No comments: