First of, a flight to Boise, Idaho! Within 5-10 minutes of entering the airport terminal, Bobby already got a couple of compliments of his t-shirt. LOL!
Yeah, I actually have the other shirt that say "Legend". Ha ha! My friend had actually bought them as a 50th birthday gift :-)
Yeah, I actually have the other shirt that say "Legend". Ha ha! My friend had actually bought them as a 50th birthday gift :-)
These boys are growing up so fast. Seems like we haven't been on an airplane as a family for a very long time!
They travel so light! 10-day vacation and this is all they bring???
We are enjoying the airport lounge as Daddy has accumulated plenty of points :-)
Graham seems to have really taken into taking photos - especially of airplanes! Glad someone is using my big camera:
OMG, we get to our rental car... and it has the smallest trunk!
Daddy goes back to ask for a larger car. In the meantime, we continue to take goofy photos. Ha!
Finally, after the 3rd try with the rental company, we finally get a decent sized car.
They travel so light! 10-day vacation and this is all they bring???
We are enjoying the airport lounge as Daddy has accumulated plenty of points :-)
Graham seems to have really taken into taking photos - especially of airplanes! Glad someone is using my big camera:
OMG, we get to our rental car... and it has the smallest trunk!
Daddy goes back to ask for a larger car. In the meantime, we continue to take goofy photos. Ha!
Finally, after the 3rd try with the rental company, we finally get a decent sized car.
Idaho almost feels like Arizona!
We stop for a quick meal. O.M.G, check out this milkshake. YIKES!
Looks like a messy burger!
Looks like a Happy Charlie though :-)
Okay, definitely looking like AZ too with all those boulders! I believe Boise, ID is called "high desert":
We stop for a quick meal. O.M.G, check out this milkshake. YIKES!
Looks like a messy burger!
Looks like a Happy Charlie though :-)
Okay, definitely looking like AZ too with all those boulders! I believe Boise, ID is called "high desert":
There was a great little coffee shop not far from the hotel. Yummy Greek yogurt in the morning!
Cool buildings:
We decided to head over to an air museum:
There's so much in here!
Also met up with a long time friend here. It's been over 25 years!!
Graham and Charlie are keeping themselves occupied:
There was something about this cat now, but I can't remember! Perhaps something to do with the street name?!
Thank goodness for the internet - it's called Black Cat Road. Ha ha!
Cool buildings:
We decided to head over to an air museum:
There's so much in here!
Also met up with a long time friend here. It's been over 25 years!!
Graham and Charlie are keeping themselves occupied:
There was something about this cat now, but I can't remember! Perhaps something to do with the street name?!
Thank goodness for the internet - it's called Black Cat Road. Ha ha!
I love how the electrical boxes are painted around here:
Another cool building with an outdoor installation:
And actually, that's right next to our hotel. Cool!!
We drove all the way out here to eat at In-and-Out. LOL!!
I think our bellies really drive a lot of our road trips destinations during vacation, ha ha!!
Quick drive around - Idaho capital state building:
Pretty!
Aren't these paintings/wraps so cool?!
Family we-fie!
I like this one. Bob still doesn't get it why I find them so fascinating. LOL!
Pretty funny with the signage: 250 years and still no metric - Ha!
We got a taste of this chocolate bar. It was definitely "interesting":
Okay, onwards to Seattle, WA! And what are the odds to drive by this billboard. That's the golf tour I used to play on! We didn't have a golf tournament at this location though:
Peaceful drive:
We make it to the hotel and I'm determined to keep working out. Have to keep my GolfForever streak going. The boys keep me company in the gym:
Showing off our muscles - LOL!
And then, just lazing around with their phones. Ha ha!
We got this little duck from a book store. Look how tiny it is compared to a teaspoon!
Boys are needing to do some homework - thankfully all online this summer:
It's been so relaxing already. This vacation was long overdue! :-)
Another cool building with an outdoor installation:
And actually, that's right next to our hotel. Cool!!
We drove all the way out here to eat at In-and-Out. LOL!!
I think our bellies really drive a lot of our road trips destinations during vacation, ha ha!!
Quick drive around - Idaho capital state building:
Pretty!
Aren't these paintings/wraps so cool?!
Family we-fie!
I like this one. Bob still doesn't get it why I find them so fascinating. LOL!
Pretty funny with the signage: 250 years and still no metric - Ha!
We got a taste of this chocolate bar. It was definitely "interesting":
Okay, onwards to Seattle, WA! And what are the odds to drive by this billboard. That's the golf tour I used to play on! We didn't have a golf tournament at this location though:
Peaceful drive:
We make it to the hotel and I'm determined to keep working out. Have to keep my GolfForever streak going. The boys keep me company in the gym:
Showing off our muscles - LOL!
And then, just lazing around with their phones. Ha ha!
We got this little duck from a book store. Look how tiny it is compared to a teaspoon!
Boys are needing to do some homework - thankfully all online this summer:
It's been so relaxing already. This vacation was long overdue! :-)





































No comments:
Post a Comment