Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Charlie is 23 months old

Charlie turned 23 months old a week ago.  He actually said "cheese" for this photo!
Too cute but he is such a rascal! I think the terrible 2s have already started even before turning 2 years old. And to think it's just going to get worse when he turns 3. Ahhh...!!! Just make my hair white now!

Charlie has been talking a whole lot more these days and can communicate his wants and needs. There's the usual "Where go daddy?" or "Snack, please!" or "Watch this, Mommy" as he tries to jump into the air. Recently, he would say "Let It Go song" from the Frozen soundtrack (as if it wasn't bad enough that I'm singing it in my head when I can't sleep at night!). And sometimes when I'm holding him in my arms, he will turn and look straight and inches away from my face and say "Where going, Mommy?"  It's very funny.  Needless to say, there's never a dull moment when Charlie is awake.  He is still constantly mimicking his brother and unfortunately, I think he even bullies Graham at this age. Hopefully Graham will learn to defend himself!

And oh, Charlie loves to twirl - and normally with something in his hand. So stand back!

No comments: