Monday, February 8, 2010

Bobby feeling baby kick for the first time...

... priceless!!! Last Saturday, Bobby and I were watching a movie at home and the baby was busy kicking in my belly. So I told Bobby to put his hands on my belly. I've tried to have him feel the baby kick a few times now but every time he has his hands on my belly, the baby goes quiet. But this time, just as I said "it might take a while", the baby kicked! And Bobby took both his hands off my belly and had this look of astonishment on his face like "wooooaaaaaaAHHHH..!!!". It was so funny that I laughed so hard I was crying. Tears of joy, of course. Bobby finally experienced a little bit of what I've been feeling these past couple of months.
And at 26 weeks of my pregnancy, the doctor's appointment went well today. Again, we just heard the baby's heartbeat through a heart monitor. We could hear the baby busy moving around as well in my belly. Our next ultrasound will be at our next appointment - first week of March. After that, our monthly appointments will become bi-weekly appointments. We'll be signing up for childbirth education classes too. We're getting closer! :-)

No comments: